Today, it’s such a great honor to organize an amazing AMA session with MetaGaming Guild — a community-governed organization that focuses on investing in NFT in-game assets. It fosters a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) where everyone can be co-owners and co-managers of the MGG platform. MGG strategically builds a global community of tactical players who actively play to earn.
⏰ Time: 5/11/2021 | 13:00 UTC — 20:00 giờ VN.
🤵 Guest: Mr. Andy, Mrs. Eslie, Mr. Morris — CEO, CMO, COO of Meta Gaming Guild
🏆 Reward Pool: $100 $MGG token
In today’s AMA, we’re gonna have some main parts:
Part 1: 5 overview questions
1. Please introduce briefly yourselves as well as Meta Gaming Guild project.
Andy: I’m Andy Agnas, a CPA by profession, CEO and Founder of MetaGaming Guild, CEO and Founder of SparkPoint Tech. Inc., and Founding Partner of SparkPoint Global Ventures.
MetaGaming Guild (DGG) is community-governed organization that makes game finance fairer for the masses. It primarily focuses on live scholarship program where players or members access games without upfront costs, access early stage game tokens like VCs, and deploy their NFTs to automated yield.
Our primary focus for now is live scholarship program where we buy NFT assets from startups like Axie Infinity and other NFT projects and rent them out to our scholars. We primarily get our revenue from farmed cryptocurrency or in-game tokens in playing the NFT games.
Morris: Hi I am Morris Perico, COO of MetaGaming Guild. I am an experienced marketer with a strong focus on the social media industry. I am skilled in Customer Service, Strategic Planning, Sales Marketing, Cryptocurrency, Public Speaking, and Training. I am a proven community influencer and dedicated project promoter.
Leslie: I’m Leslie and I am the Chief Marketing Officer of MGG. I handle the digital marketing, content creation and social media marketing for MGG.
I am a well-rounded digital marketing specialist. My experience in working for multiple international brands makes me prolific in SEO content writing, corporate blogging, link building and social media marketing across various platforms.
2. What is some unique features that make MGG stand out other guild projects?
Leslie: A combination of these 5 MGG Features make us unique from other gaming guilds:
🔸Gaming Scholarship Program
We rent out MGG-owned NFT assets to players worldwide to generate revenues.
We foster a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) where members get to vote on the direction of MGG network.
We acquire virtual assets issued by start-up NFT gaming projects in VC funding and put into gamers vaults where MGG holders can earn through staking.
🔸Game Yield Farming
We offer the first DeFi protocol to lend NFT game items to its scholars — the first form of automated NFT yield.
We strategically build a global community of tactical NFT gamers with the help of our KOL partners from all over the globe.
Andy: We are actually innovating the operation of yield guilds through the introduction of GameFi Vaults, Game Yield Farming and decentralized DAO VCs aside from the scholarship program. With our Gamers Vaults and Yield Farming, guild members can earn yields from our various business activities and we give our DAO members the opportunity to vote on purchase of early stage, unlisted GameFi tokens and NFTs through our DAO community.
3. Please share with us some milestones archieved as well as some upcoming hot news in the future?
Leslie: Here are some of our milestones at MGG:
🔸We are proud to say that have already closed a $2M funding.
🔸Since our launch in September 2021, we now have with more than 300 players in our guild.
🔸We have sustained 40%+ MoM growth.
🔸We now have more than 1k NTF’s in our Treasury, earning monthly revenues of more than 40k USD.
🔸We have already acquired early stage assets of incredibly exciting games such as Dark Frontiers, The Kill Box, PlaceWar and many more.
Our targets will be to on-board.
👉🏻1,000–1,500 scholars this year ($200,000 yield/mo).
👉🏻5,000–10,000 scholars next year ($3–5 million yield/mo).
In the future, we will also put up:
🔸Game Yield Farming.
Andy: We are proud to say that even before our token launch, we are already earning revenues. For hot news, please stay tuned in our social media channels for partnership and IDO announcements.
4. What are the token utilities in the MGG ecosystem? Can you share with us the tokenomics? Also, how could we join the upcoming token sales?
Morris: MGG will power the DGG Network and will be utilized as
1) Liquidity Rewards (holders who deploy DGG tokens to DEX liquidity earn a portion of genesis mint.
2) Governance (members get to vote on the direction of the guild).
3) Guild Rewards (holders earn profit from the scholarship program. Part of this is earned by token stakers).
4) GameFI Vaults — Acquired assets of early-stage crypto games and in-game tokens from playing the NFT games will be put into Gamers Vaults and will be earned as yield by stakers.
5) Access to MGG’s products and services– access to our scholarship program, VIP Club, NTF’s, etc.
Full details about MGG tokenomics is found here:
5. Who is behind this project? Could you share with us some of your team background along with your backers and investors?
Andy: I am the Founder of MetaGaming Guild and our Lead Advisor is Hatu from DAO MAKER, the global leader in crypto launchpad. I have been in the industry for more than 4 years already and have launched several successful projects such as SparkPoint (https://sparkpoint.io/), SparkSwap (https://sparkswap.finance/#/swap) and SparkPoint Global Ventures (https://sparkpoint.global/). SparkPoint is more than 3 years already in the space and our main token, SRK is one of the few tokens according to CMC (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sparkpoint/) with impressive ROI of 6,280.78% and 65,572.92% from ATL.
We have closed a $2M round already and lead by our strategic backers DAO Maker and Ice Tea Labs (GameFi and RedKite), both of whom play a pioneering role in the GameFi economy, and SparkPoint Global Ventures, which is the venture arm of the leading Philippines crypto wallet SparkPoint.
Aside from Dao Maker, IceTea Labs and SGV, we are also backed by Gamestarter, Metrix Capital, Halvings Capital, Raptor Capital and more than a dozen of KOLs around the world.
Part 2: Guests will choose 5 live questions from members and answer directly in Gem Capital group.
1. Partnership is always an important factor for every project. So who is your partner? What are the benefits you get from those relationships?
Andy: We have strong partnerships with Dao Maker and IceTea Labs. DAO Maker’s significant European and CIS user base will help us for marketing and GameFi vaults, meanwhile Ice Tea Labs’ dominant exposure to the Vietnamese market expands MGG’s funneling a major SEA population.
2. Marketing is a central element for every project, so that everyone knows the potential that a project can bring is vital to achieve the goals set. What is your strategy to attract new users and investors to your platform and keep them long term?
Morris: We have strong, consistent and experienced marketing Team that will surely maintain the momentum of this project until it becomes the number one leading project in the industry.
3. Why is a gaming guild important to GameFi right now? Do you think gaming guilds will be the hot trend in the future?
Andy: GameFi is trending right now and I strongly believe it will be a dominant force in the industry for the coming years. Having a gaming guild will not only support it but a strong driver for mass adoption of these GameFi projects.
4. Your project name seems to be very interesting. Does it have any story behind it? Can you share us with the inspiron for approaching this name?
Leslie: We were originally called DAO Gaming Guild and we recently rebranded to our current name today which is MetaGaming Guild.
Just like Mark Zuckerberg thinks that “the metaverse” is the next frontier, the team at MetaGaming Guild is driven to leverage this momentum to bigger heights. The metaverse is certainly having a “moment”. As we move forward, we want to stay relevant, forward-looking and holistic in all strategic tactics. We are optimistic that our new name MetaGaming Guild will only drive positive change — empowering millions of play-to-earn gamers around the world.
5. How are you planning to promote your project in different countries, wherein English is not spoken well? Do you have a local community for them to better understand your project?
Leslie: We have actually partnered with KOL influencers from different parts of the globe including Asia, Latin America, India, Africa, etc to help us penetrate their specific location, speak their language and connect better with the gaming market.
We also attend AMA sessions like this as well as live stream interviews via youtube or FB live.
We are very proactive in our marketing tactics in order to accelerate our rapid growth worldwide.
For unanswered question, guys feel free to join their community for detailed answer through the link
🔸Telegram Ann: https://t.me/Meta_GamingGuild
🔸Telegram Official Group:https://t.me/MetaGamingGuild